How to stream from OBS to Android

While402

Hello, I need to stream scenes of my obs to android phone, I can't find a good solution. Important, I don't need streaming on Twitch and after watching this stream on my phone, I need streaming from obs to smartphone through my wifi network. Can someone suggest programs for this?

cyclemat

Streamlabs OBS for Android and iOS is a free streaming app that is great for testing things out before you make the jump to paid software.

Stream Labs obs for Android?
What is this never heard of an Software life this obs Not have an Android Port.

And He Want to stream from obs to the mobilephone Not from the mobilephone to the PC

southernpe

I'm trying to record it using VLC as the source, and then I add the youtube URL to the VLC source. OBS has no issue opening and playing the stream and I'm able to record it but it's fetching the stream at the absolute lowest quality. How can I get OBS to fetch the stream at 720p or 1080p? I've tried opening VLC itself and setting its own settings to pull in streams at the highest quality but it doesn't change how OBS pulls in the stream.

Stream Labs obs for Android?
What is this never heard of a Software life this obs Not have an Android Port?

And He Wants to stream from obs to the mobile phone Not from the mobile phone to the PC

Zihad0090

Hello, I need to stream scenes of my obs to android phone, I can't find a good solution. Important, I don't need streaming on Twitch and after watching this stream on my phone, I need streaming from obs to smartphone through my wifi network. Can someone suggest programs for this?
Not possible for android

mdtafikulislam

mobile create tv channel obs studio

Attachments

• IMG_20240122_191422_156.jpg
    IMG_20240122_191422_156.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 47