How to simultaneously enable/disable sources and send key presses to Zoom?

Spinball

Hi folks,
I want to switch between grid and speaker view on zoom and simultaneously toggle the OBS sources used to display grid and speaker view.
Alt + F1 activates Grid view and Alt + F2 activates Speaker view in Zoom.
Ideally, switching in Zoom would toggle the visible sources in my scene in OBS and transition (I use Studio mode).
Maybe there is a method of doing both simultaneously somehow using a separate application.
Any ideas on how I can achieve this, please?
Many thanks in advance.

AaronD

Not all systems allow truly global hotkeys, with multiple apps responding to the same keypress at the same time. If yours does though, just set OBS to use the same ones that Zoom does, and check this setting too:
1696092110741.png

Spinball

Not all systems allow truly global hotkeys, with multiple apps responding to the same keypress at the same time. If yours does though, just set OBS to use the same ones that Zoom does, and check this setting too:
View attachment 98143
Is a Windows 10 PC a system which allows global hotkeys? Google hasn’t been very useful on the subject.

AaronD

Is a Windows 10 PC a system which allows global hotkeys? Google hasn’t been very useful on the subject.
I don't know. I've seen several reports on the Mac side of this forum that say it doesn't, and I'm on Ubuntu Studio Linux, which definitely does.

Shouldn't be too hard to just try it and see. :-) Remember to report back here, so it can appear in the search results for someone else.

Spinball

I don't know. I've seen several reports on the Mac side of this forum that say it doesn't, and I'm on Ubuntu Studio Linux, which definitely does.

Shouldn't be too hard to just try it and see. :-) Remember to report back here, so it can appear in the search results for someone else.
Done, thank you.