How to output to an HDMI Output?

twindux

IF I understand your question....when the external HDMI device connected, right click on the preview screen, pull to "full screen projector" then pull to the device you want to output to.

PDX Couch Tour

I'm trying to do the same thing. For now, I'm trying to input the HDMI output into another systems capture device to use as a Zoom camera/mic. Ultimately, I'd like to send the signal to some Teradek gear, as well. I tried the projector program output. Haven't completely troubleshot it yet, but so far it seems OBS doesn't recognize the connected device as a "projector" option to select. I'm using a 2013 imac with thunderbolt to HDMI connection to PC laptop with HDMI to USB 3.0 capture device.

rikko

I use the plugin obs-ndi and the tool "NDI Studio Monitor" for this. Can be set up on the same computer or on different ones.

twindux

No you can't go HDMI to HDMI....but you can go

>> HDMI on source computer to
>> Capture device to
>> USB on OBS computer.

I do this all the time....(usually outputting a Keynote presentation on my external computer into OBS) as for the capture device, I've used Elgato HD60S+, CamLInk 4K and a cheap capture card at https://www.amazon.com/ZasLuke-Capture-Capture-Record-Playstation-Switch/dp/B08KP6N5BN

EDIT: Looks like they bumped the price up on the Zasluke device. I got it for about $30. In any event, it works really well.

Terrence02

Is there a way I can get obs programme output to display on easyworship on a separate laptop. I've been on this for a while. Any suggestions?