Question / Help How to make the text size of the OBS settings menu bigger

Vrijheidradio

Hi, I have only one a problem with OBS studio and that is that the text size in the settings is very tiny and hard to read. Also the sources and the scenes have very tiny text. Where in OBS can I make it just as big as the text in the menu on the top?
1587321474138.png

koala

Usually, OBS adjusts to your dpi settings automatically. Make sure you don't set any compatibility settings. (Right-click OBS icon on desktop->Properties->Compatibility. Everything must be unchecked. Also click the high DPI settings button in that tab and make sure nothing is checked in the dialog window.

Vrijheidradio

Usually, OBS adjusts to your dpi settings automatically. Make sure you don't set any compatibility settings. (Right-click OBS icon on desktop->Properties->Compatibility. Everything must be unchecked. Also click the high DPI settings button in that tab and make sure nothing is checked in the dialog window.
I checked and nothing was checked. Could there be other reasons? It's btw not the only software on my pc with this issue

Vrijheidradio

I tried the reaper plugin for OBS and there the font size was below zero. Even if I maximized he screen to 200% it was impossible to read. Does anybody know how to make text larger in windows?
I already made it larger in control panel > accessibility, but that only makes text in menu larger. In some programs like OBS it's still tiny like font size 0,1 or smaller

YasinHasan

How I fixed it: OBS.exe > Propertise > Compatibility > Change High DPI setting > High DPI scaling override > System (Enhanced)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-14 225711.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-14 225711.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 4,213

jbthuis

Thank you! I just started using OBS and this was driving me crazy. Properties > Compatibility > Change High DPI setting > High DPI scaling override > System (Enhanced) was exactly what I also needed to do to display OBS correctly on my laptop.

knope

cyclonic owl

Thank you! I just started using OBS and this was driving me crazy. Properties > Compatibility > Change High DPI setting > High DPI scaling override > System (Enhanced) was exactly what I also needed to do to display OBS correctly on my laptop.
this works

@jaycarvalho

Hi, I have only one a problem with OBS studio and that is that the text size in the settings is very tiny and hard to read. Also the sources and the scenes have very tiny text. Where in OBS can I make it just as big as the text in the menu on the top?
View attachment 54239
hey there! its has to do with the resolution of your monitor. i had the same problem and I decide to change and my obs is good now.
this is what I have now. and my obs increased the fonts. try it and you'll be good.
1668194489353.png