How to install OBS Source Switcher - Ubuntu server 20.04/22.04

iSimple

Hello, I need your help please. I have an Ubuntu 20.04 server. I have successfully updated it to version 22.04. I have OBS version 29.0.2 installed and I need to install the 'Source Switcher' plugin for OBS. However, I couldn't find the .deb package, so I downloaded the .zip version. I extracted the subfolders and placed them in /usr/share/obs/ but it didn't work. Then, I tried placing them in /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/ but it still didn't work. Thank you for your help.

PaganDegree

Hello, I need your help please. I have an Ubuntu 20.04 server. I have successfully updated it to version 22.04. I have OBS version 29.0.2 installed and I need to install the 'Source Switcher' plugin for OBS. However, I couldn't find the .deb package, so I downloaded the .zip version. I extracted the subfolders and placed them in /usr/share/obs/ but it didn't work. Then, I tried placing them in /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/ but it still didn't work. Thank you for your help.
Did you ever find a solution? I tried the obs-plugins directory in both /usr/share/obs/ and ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins
Neither works for me.
Using OBS 27 on Linux Mint 21.3 (Ubuntu 22.04.3)