How to eliminate excessive RAM and virtual memory consumption on SSD by OBS?

Hello, can you tell me what to change in the settings so that OBS during streaming does not clog the RAM memory, which after overflow is dumped on the SSD disk to virtual memory? After an hour of streaming, I have the entire 16 GB of ram jammed (and I do not play on the stream, I just talk to the viewers, giving them additional material from yt) after a few hours of such streaming, I already have 10 GB of data dumped from RAM to virtual memory on an SSD sprite. In addition, after a month of such daily streaming, I have used 1 TBW of the SSD drive. My guess is that the entire stream is saved first in RAM memory, and then in virtual memory on the SSD disk and I would like to reduce it and eliminate RAM overflow and eliminate unnecessary data writing to the SSD disk. This is definitely related to OBS, because after disabling OBS completely, in about 30 seconds, the use of virtual memory drops from 10 GB to about 800 MB, and RAM consumption decreases from 16 GB to 6 - 7 GB. I would be grateful for your help.
I have OBS Studio 27.1.3 (64bit) WIndows 10 (64 bit) and 16 GB RAM

Sorry for my english, i translated it in google translator.

Lawrence_SoCal

Which plugins are you using?
Per pinned post in this forum

Which plugins are you using?
Per pinned post in this forum

Harold

My guess is that the entire stream is saved first in RAM memory, and then in virtual memory on the SSD disk
This is WAY off. The stream is not saved in ram at all beyond the 16-60ms it takes to render, encode and deliver each frame.

The log you provided doesn't show anything that would cause OBS to use a lot of ram.

This is WAY off. The stream is not saved in ram at all beyond the 16-60ms it takes to render, encode and deliver each frame.

The log you provided doesn't show anything that would cause OBS to use a lot of ram.
Tomorrow I will do a 6 hour stream and then post a new question with logs again. Virtual memory and RAM consumption can be slowed down by lowering the image bitrate, but I want good quality. Maybe it's not OBS, but windows temporarily saves what OBS has transmitted, at least disabling OBS frees up space and the RAM occupancy drops to half, and the virtual memory to 800 MB.

Tomasz Góral

It's not fault OBS, it Windows send to virtual memory not used data. But of course any app can set data parts to send to virtual memory (if i good remember).