how to add multiple videos which play after one videos ends

Amodarling

hi
i want to add multiple videos set at one time and they will play after one video end .
Example i have 12 videos per video 1 hour i want to add these 12 videos in obs studio and they will play for 12 hours and one video completed other will play automatically so i can i live stream for 12 hours with 12 different videos it look like after one hour the video will broadcast live

MudBocx

As Harvey said you could use the vlc source/media source or you could work around this (not too good, but possible) by using a screen/application capture. Then you are free to use any media player you'd like.

Take a look at the resources/downloads to find the vlc source plugin.

a94andwi

Is there any way I can play files in reverse order?`am trying to make a replay of all replays recorded in the first half of a game and want to start with the first replay and end with the last replay. VLC Player plugin plays files in the order of last recorder to the first recorder.

RSSCommentary

The easiest way to go about doing this is with OBS Move Transitions. You will set the video to play when active, and you will use OBS Move Transitions to hide and show the media source, which will then start and stop the video. You need to change the start and end delay of the Move Source filter so you can have the videos play in whatever order you would like.