How do I make my preview window bigger?

nnnnghj

大家好,OBS 是一款很棒的软件,我喜欢它。
我是编程新手,不知道如何修改类似于OBS的底层逻辑代码,但我知道默认情况下主屏幕预览有一个边距,这个边距大小由宏PREVIEW_EDGE_SIZE定义,默认为10 并且在 window-basic-main.hpp 中定义,可以修改其值以调整边距大小。
请问你能告诉我如何改变它吗?

Suslik V

If you need to zoom in/out:
  1. in the right-click menu set obs Preview Scaling to Canvas;
  2. press and hold Spacebar key, make mouse wheel scroll up/down.
If you need to pan:
  2. press and hold Spacebar key, make mouse drag-n-drop move.
To reset the view:
  1. in the right-click menu set obs Preview Scaling to Scale to Window;

nnnnghj

If you need to zoom in/out:
  2. press and hold Spacebar key, make mouse wheel scroll up/down.
If you need to pan:
  2. press and hold Spacebar key, make mouse drag-n-drop move.
To reset the view:
  1. in the right-click menu set obs Preview Scaling to Scale to Window;
Thanks buddy, but what I want to change is the canvas size and I was told its bottom default is 10 and I want to go and change him, not change the simple view size. Maybe I should change him from the code. All in all, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Suslik V

The Canvas (Base) size is adjustable via the Settings>Video.

Or you simply don't like the 10px border decoration? If so, as you already know - it is hard coded. You can only change this by bit hacking the .exe file or by changing the source code (PREVIEW_EDGE_SIZE) and building your own application.

I seeing this as request to make the PREVIEW_EDGE_SIZE parameter adjustable via the obs settings. Maybe some people don't like this additional 10px border that is visible in the Preview and the Program as the part of UI and decoration.

nnnnghj

The Canvas (Base) size is adjustable via the Settings>Video.

Or you simply don't like the 10px border decoration? If so, as you already know - it is hard coded. You can only change this by bit hacking the .exe file or by changing the source code (PREVIEW_EDGE_SIZE) and building your own application.

I seeing this as request to make the PREVIEW_EDGE_SIZE parameter adjustable via the obs settings. Maybe some people don't like this additional 10px border that is visible in the Preview and the Program as the part of UI and decoration.
Thank you so much!!! You have helped me so much!