Hotkeys for: Scene / Scene Switch

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Right-click the scene and set a hotkey to it. Do this for all scenes and you can switch them with the Hotkeys.

Emre

i want to ask a question how can i switch screens softly i mean streamers are changing screen more soften like slowly disappear and appear again

OutThnk

I am wanting to use an external device for switching scenes and such. It is a keypad built for this type of thing. However, doesn't seem OBS-Studio offers multiple keys for the macros. Wanting to use obscure combinations like P+1+C so there is no problems while typing or gaming. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

jim1945zebra

Hello. I am using OBS Studio. I am actually blind for real and use a screen reader to access my computer screen. I don't see the option to set a hotkey when I right click a scene. It could be that my screen reader is not allowing me to right click correctly on the scene. but the options I do have are

Add, remove, duplicate, full screen projector, rename, order, etc. Is this the correct right click menu?

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
For OBS-Studio the hotkeys are set under Settings - Hotkeys, each Scene has the option to get a "switch to scene" hotkey. And each source can get a hotkey to show or hide it. The scene hotkeys are probably saved in the scene collection json file.

I've been using hotkeys for a while in OBS Studio. They're great. But I'm looking to up my production and using the Studio Mode feature. The hotkeys don't seem to work - only when out of Studio Mode. In Studio Mode, you have to tab out of a game and manually press the transition button. Am I missing something? Is there a way to use hotkeys in Studio Mode?

I am a new Youtuber and I am trying to use obs to record and edit my videos but I can't get the transitions to work I anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

axis

pseudo scene switcher ,..,.,.,.,.,.

download x-button mouse control
set wheel up to arrow up
set wheel down to arrow down
select a scene

as long as you dont click anything you can switch scenes ,.,.,.

bbsimonbb

For me, hotkeys for scenes are under the Control tab, Settings, Hotkeys. Make sure you are not in studio mode. You need to find a hotkey combination that is not captured by the application you might be trying to record.

cambridgeport90

Hello. I am using OBS Studio. I am actually blind for real and use a screen reader to access my computer screen. I don't see the option to set a hotkey when I right click a scene. It could be that my screen reader is not allowing me to right click correctly on the scene. but the options I do have are

Add, remove, duplicate, full screen projector, rename, order, etc. Is this the correct right click menu?
The problem with it, and this is still a problem as of this point in time; January 24, 2023, is that some of the right-click context menu options are not read out by screen readers using the latest version of both OBS and Windows 10. I have been encountering this same problem.