High memory usage

Caridii

Hello!
I've been having really high memory usage on OBS which was fair, I did not really optimise my scenes so I decided to tackle that today. I had roughly 2500Mo of memory used by OBS, maybe more I don't remember. With other programs opened like load of firefox tabs, I was usually at 45/50% total memory usage. About 20% usage on my GPU only for OBS.
I reinstalled obs and my plugins from scratch, keeping only what I needed, reduced my canvas to 1920x1080, resized all my images to this resolution, kept my browser sources to the bare minimum. I use the move plugin a lot so I set it up so that every move filter only activated when necessary etc etc.
I managed to lower my memory usage to about 500/600Mo which was amazing and roughly 10% GPU usage which was perfectly fine for me. I kept optimizing stuff, making sure I made everything ok, next time I check my task manager, I'm back to 2200Mo on my memory and 16% GPU usage. Even on safe mode with all plugins deactivated, even on very minimal scenes like my gaming one, even after closing OBS and rebooting my PC.
I genuinely don't understand why it went back to pretty much the same values when I definitely did some substancial changes, could you guys figure out what I am missing?
Here's the log of the last build of my overlay.
Thanks!

Log