HIGH GPU USAGE AND 4090 NOT MEETING EXPECTATIONS NEED HELP

kometcloud

SPECS: I9-13900k CPU
RTX 4090 GPU
980 EVO SSD 2TB
I saw eposVox's video about the 4090 series being able to handle recording 4K60FPS no problem even up to 4K 375FPS. So I have been trying to record and stream at 4k 60FPS and for the life of me can NOT get it to work. I was able to record at 4k a couple of days ago no problem playing Resident evil 4 at 4k with max settings (not native). I could even record 2 4k sessions using source record - 1 my webcam the other of the game. Now something is wrong. I can't record at 4k at all. OBS has GPU usage at 30% just when I open the damn thing. Things I've Tried: DDU Uninstall/Re-install OBS. Nothing seems to be working. I've been so frustrated with trying to get it setup up so I can do something that seems sold to me off of a video. I work a lot and so what little time I have to enjoy gaming is spent troubleshooting. I want to be able to have 3 sessions. 1- 4k of game 2- 4k of webcam and 3- 1080p w audio to capture everything. Or I just want to stream in 4k and record and 4k simultaneously. Is my gpu screwed? IDK Please help am I expecting too much?

He was upscaling from 1440P but at 360 hz. I'm trying to do 4k60