High FPS in-game, but low in stream

Morasby

Hello there! I've been doing some streams today, and I noticed that my FPS in-stream are lower than the specified in my config (50 PAL), and OBS says that it's running on 50FPS with no skipped frames, why could this be happening?

I was playing League of Legends, with more than 180FPS most of the time, I tried activating VSync (60Hz monitor) but I saw no improvement. I think I have around 30FPS on stream.

Specs:
- i3 9100F
- RX580 4GB DDR5
- SSD 240GB
- RAM 16GB (8x8)

OBS is set to "High" process priority, I'm encoding with H264/AVC Enconder (AMD).
I'll attach my settings and my last log, thank you for your time.

1595089911215.png

1595089926989.png

Attachments

• 2020-07-18 11-59-11.txt
    39.2 KB · Views: 21

FerretBomb

The logfile indicates no significant rendering or encoding delays. You could be running into judder issues as you aren't streaming at a full-integer divisor; 60, 30, 20, 15, etc. It will make motion look un-smooth. It could also be an effect of the AMD AMF encoder, which is notoriously awful.

On a side-note, it is advised to NEVER stream over wifi.

Morasby

The logfile indicates no significant rendering or encoding delays. You could be running into judder issues as you aren't streaming at a full-integer divisor; 60, 30, 20, 15, etc. It will make motion look un-smooth. It could also be an effect of the AMD AMF encoder, which is notoriously awful.

On a side-note, it is advised to NEVER stream over wifi.
Okay, thank you for your reply!