High Bitrate / High End PC but BLURRY Stream

Balina

Hey everyone, i used to stream black desert online, but my bitrate was never enough for a crystal clear image quality as i thought, while other streamers who were worse than my setup or bitrate had better image quality.

The problem starts when i move my in-game camera, and the environment around my character becomes immediately blurry, it is very obvious. When i sat still, the image is perfect.

I included a Log file, if required i can upload more.
Current PC Spec:
Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700 XT SE
Ryzen 5 3600 w/ Arctic Cooler II
Corsair RGB PRO 16GB@3200mhz
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Aerocool 750w 80+

Current Internet Speed:
52.66 Download
7.66 Upload
14 Ping [picture below]

Attachments

• 2021-07-19 15-48-47.txt
    100.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.png
    1.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 40

konsolenritter

We cant see any streaming session in your obs-log.
Anyway if you have 7.5mbps upload, you can go only 3800 till 4500kbps stream. Thats hardly enough for fast-movement game play.
And for such low bitrate, try to go with 30fps, not 60. So the bitrate can be better used by the remaining frames each second.

Balina

We cant see any streaming session in your obs-log.
Anyway if you have 7.5mbps upload, you can go only 3800 till 4500kbps stream. Thats hardly enough for fast-movement game play.
And for such low bitrate, try to go with 30fps, not 60. So the bitrate can be better used by the remaining frames each second.
Sorry i tried changing settings so many times, there were too many logs to choose from.
I'll change it as you said.

konsolenritter

Hey Balina, you should read posts more slowly. =)
Just to repeat: Thats hardly enough for fast-movement game play.
You just share the doom of many folks with low bitrate internet connection. You are not alone...