HIDE & SHOW [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iixisii

iisxiao submitted a new resource:

HIDE & SHOW - Show, and hide an object (source)

How To use:
(Screen Time) --required
  • means how long the object/source should be visible for.
  • the value it holds represents minutes!
(Hide Time) --required
  • means how long the object/source should be hidden for.
  • the value it holds represents minutes!
(Randomize) --optional button
  • this button when is clicked will randomize
  • Screen Time & Hide Time
  • if you click it again it...

Read more about this resource...

Dick Dawson

Should this plugin being triggering the "eye" icon when it does the show/hide? Nothing I try seems to get things working. going to watch ur video and see.

iixisii

Should this plugin being triggering the "eye" icon when it does the show/hide? Nothing I try seems to get things working. going to watch ur video and see.
Sounds good. but i'm not a good programmer, maybe in the future i'll to add "eye" tracker to the plugin <3

Dick Dawson

not sure how else to say it. the eye, show and hide source/filter icon. no worries as I have it covered. Never could get this to work.

BioFUSION

Damn this is almost perfect for my use, only fallbacks, is it doesnt actually turn off the group via on/off switch(or eye icon), it just magically hides it, so the transition doesnt work... It also seems to ramp up cpu usage, maybe, I noticed high cpu usage earlier but havnt 100% verified its the script yet.

EDIT: Ok, yeah, its my group/scene causing the cpu usage, not the script.

iixisii

Damn this is almost perfect for my use, only fallbacks, is it doesnt actually turn off the group via on/off switch(or eye icon), it just magically hides it, so the transition doesnt work... It also seems to ramp up cpu usage, maybe, I noticed high cpu usage earlier but havnt 100% verified its the script yet.

EDIT: Ok, yeah, its my group/scene causing the cpu usage, not the script.
lmao. almost gave me a heart attack

iixisii

How to use (default) action

Example 1
all-hide-default-btm2.PNG
all-hide-default-btm1.PNG
Example 2
all-show-default-btm2.PNG
all-show-default-btm1.PNG
Example 3
hide-show-default-btm2.PNG
hide-show-default-btm1.PNG

iixisii

Did anyone nows if it's possible to add animation when something is hided or showed ?
ya. its possible to do that; right click on the source object, and you will see "Show transition" & "Hide transition" hover over them and it will give you options of how you want to hide or show the source object; i personally use "fade" it is very easy to work with. all you do is click it and you are done. here is a quick tutorial on youtube; on how to work with transitions "https://youtu.be/IETlibY_-Wk"

Fooss

Is it possible tu use 3 different label to show and hide ?
I explian :
when label1 is showed i want to hide label 2 and 3. when 2 is showed, i want hide 1 and 3 and when 3 is showed hide the 1 and 2.

Ps : excuse my english , i dont speek relly well :(

iixisii

Is it possible tu use 3 different label to show and hide ?
I explian :
when label1 is showed i want to hide label 2 and 3. when 2 is showed, i want hide 1 and 3 and when 3 is showed hide the 1 and 2.

Ps : excuse my english , i dont speek relly well :(
yes; you can do that by using (onshow) and (onhide) events with this plugin, here is an example:

show | label1 | *duration*
onshow | label1 | label2 | hide
onshow | label1 | label3 | hide

show
| label2 | *duration*
onshow | label2 | label1 | hide
onshow | label2 | label3 | hide

show
| label3 | *duration*
onshow | label3 | label1 | hide
onshow | label3 | label2 | hide

with this example I'm using the command prompt to do it, but you can also use the interface to achieve this as well.
to use the command prompt, make sure 'Manual interface' is checked and you can type in these commands one by one.
if you want to hide all the sources(objects) by default, use this command when you are done with all the other one:

default | hide

This command will hide all the objects that are currently visible.

Fooss

yes; you can do that by using (onshow) and (onhide) events with this plugin, here is an example:

show | label1 | *duration*
onshow | label1 | label2 | hide
onshow | label1 | label3 | hide

show
| label2 | *duration*
onshow | label2 | label1 | hide
onshow | label2 | label3 | hide

show
| label3 | *duration*
onshow | label3 | label1 | hide
onshow | label3 | label2 | hide

with this example I'm using the command prompt to do it, but you can also use the interface to achieve this as well.
to use the command prompt, make sure 'Manual interface' is checked and you can type in these commands one by one.
if you want to hide all the sources(objects) by default, use this command when you are done with all the other one:

default | hide

This command will hide all the objects that are currently visible.
sorry , it's me again and i have tried your way and others but it seems that doesn't loop.
I have also notice that when the studio mod is on the script work on the preview view and not on the showed view.

Fooss

sorry , it's me again and i have tried your way and others but it seems that doesn't loop.
I have also notice that when the studio mod is on the script work on the preview view and not on the showed view.
i have succed to do the 3 entry :
1680289002377.png

iixisii

i have succed to do the 3 entry :
View attachment 92815
make sure you have 'Linear Behavior' Enabled that could be the reason why it isn't working.
hns p1.PNG

the reason it is not working is because you are executing 'hide' and 'show' at the same time.
both of the action here for label1, label2, label3; are being executing every 2s, this makes it seem as if though they aren't working,
but they are. enabling 'Linear Behavior' will fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.