HIDE & SHOW [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iixisii

sorry , it's me again and i have tried your way and others but it seems that doesn't loop.
I have also notice that when the studio mod is on the script work on the preview view and not on the showed view.
oh, i didn't try it with studio mod. let me check that out and see if i could see whats going on.

iixisii

oh, i didn't try it with studio mod. let me check that out and see if i could see whats going on.
yes; i think the reason why "Preview" is the only one effected by the script and not the "Program" view, is because "Program" view is a copy of "Preview" but without the plugins running on it, this prevents any changes you make to "Preview" to happen to "Program"; and only when toggle of "Studio mode" then, the scripts/plugins will again start running. that my guess.

iixisii

iisxiao updated HIDE & SHOW with a new update entry:

Hide N Show 3.4.20.23

What's New:
  • onhideEnd
  • onshowEnd
  • repetition
  • onstream
  • onrecord
  • indexing
'Action mode' is a dropdown menu, where you choose how you want to execute the commands.
View attachment 93353
  • Global (default)
this is always default; when you select this option, it will execute the command instantly.​
  • Streaming
Select this option, if you want to execute certain commands when you are...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

NAZARUIZ

It's a beautiful script, I love it and I have some suggestions:

For example, I'm using Advanced Scene Switcher and when it changes to the next scene, the script stop working. I'm using it to show a lower third every few minutes. It's necessary to change manually to that scene on the script and refresh. If it would change automatically to the corresponding scene it would be really cool.

iixisii

It's a beautiful script, I love it and I have some suggestions:

For example, I'm using Advanced Scene Switcher and when it changes to the next scene, the script stop working. I'm using it to show a lower third every few minutes. It's necessary to change manually to that scene on the script and refresh. If it would change automatically to the corresponding scene it would be really cool.
Ah, yes. that is something I'm working on.
thanks for the suggestions.

iixisii

iisxiao updated HIDE & SHOW with a new update entry:

Hide N Show 3.5.19.23

• Added Features:
    • Introduced new commands: rand_like_* and reset.
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where the all_like_* and all target commands were not functioning correctly in versions 2 and 3.
    • Resolved the problem where the script failed to restart itself when switching scenes.
    • When the "Switch Scenes" option is enabled, the program will now restart whenever you manually or automatically switch scenes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

iixisii

Status
Not open for further replies.