Help YouTube is still currently processing video, it's been a few days!!!

gmrsradio

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. But I did a live video stream about 24 hours long on 11/22/2022! And today (11/25/2022) the video is still "processing" how can I fix this? Of course, I can't re-upload it because it was a live stream :(

Thanks

gmrsradio

I wish I could, but you can't email them any more I was hoping someone here had the same problem and knew of a fix. But I did post on their YouTube Community, we will see if I get any answer

Last edited:

gmrsradio

Yes, I know, I was hoping someone here had the same problem and knew what to do. I figured it didn't hurt to ask

JohnPee

Unrelated to OBS but I uploaded a 4K video to YouTube which took a week to be processed. Apparently they had issues with 4K processing earlier in the year.

gmrsradio

Unrelated to OBS but I uploaded a 4K video to YouTube which took a week to be processed. Apparently they had issues with 4K processing earlier in the year.
ok, that is good to know. It's looking like no one in the YouTube Community had this problem, I guess I am the only one in the world ..lol just a FYI I have my setting in OSB set minimum for video 30 fps, etc