Help with the problem.

Vigi

Good evening.
I decided to stream my games for my friends sometimes.
I've read everything, I've seen enough, everything seems to be simple.
Hardware: Laptop, 2023, Asus tuf gaming A15 (Ryzen 7 7735hs 8 cores + Rtx 4060 140hz, 16gb, ssd)
I read about two ways to stream, 1pc and 2pc through the capture card. I understand that the second one is better ... Probably, if anyone knows any facts, write a pliz about it. Maybe there are some articles or videos, I didn't find much, it's about comparing such directions.
So, the Obs chose the program, before that Nvidia shadow play, but the chat did not go in. I set it up for streaming on YouTube, 1080p, 60fps, to the maximum for the quality of the stream.
Which in the end means I run Hogwarts, ultra graphics, without rays and dlss, I run Obs and YouTube, I play, the graphics are normal, the picture is smooth, about 60fps. Then I look at what's on the stream, and there .... Some soap, even xs, how to explain, the picture is smooth, but it's the detail when moving that's terrible. The picture is divided into pixels, not quite of course, but you can see the same grass, and in general, the mud.
I've heard that streams cut down on quality, it won't be like on a PC. Ok. I turn on the streams of famous streamers with the same game, I watch the same forest and ... A perfect picture, almost like I have on my PC.
I don't understand, is the iron weak? So my game is going great when streaming. The Internet seems to be normal, about 30mb, for full hd, read, normal. Settings, yes, everything is as in the primer. I tried codecs for both the percentage and the card. The bitrate is about 9000, the rest of the settings are set to high.
But the picture really sucks.
I will send the screenshots of the settings and I can link to the stream, but in general, maybe someone has encountered and figured it out, or who is just a pro at this, what options can be solutions, what is most likely the problem?
Thank you very much, especially for the answers to the case.