Question / Help Help With OBS and Avermedia LGP2

granddel

So everything works before..But somehow the OBS is not showing my LGP2 screen from my ps4.

Ive got the settings as Video Capture Device and selected the devices as Live Gamer portable 2 or Avermedia LGP2 Stream Engine - 1, it's still not showing.

It works finr with SLOBS (StreamlabsOBS) on LGP2 as the device. Please help. How do I send a log to see my settings to show you gus

Narcogen

Before looking at the actual issue:

18:02:15.634: Windows Version: 10.0 Build 17134 (revision: 523; 64-bit)

Your Windows is out of date and Game Mode is on by default, which will negatively impact OBS' performance. You should update and turn Game Mode off; instructions on how are in the signature below.

18:02:18.395: - source: 'Display Capture' (monitor_capture)
18:02:18.395: - source: 'Game Capture 2' (game_capture)

Avoid using display and game captures in the same scene, this also negatively impacts performance.

18:02:18.951: DShow: HDevice::ConnectPins: failed to connect pins (0x80040207): The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn't exist

Run OBS as administrator. OBS is not being allowed to access your video capture device. You may also need to check if the system setting to allow applications to use your cameras and microphones. (Windows considers capture cards as cameras.)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...mera-microphone-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy

granddel

Before looking at the actual issue:

18:02:15.634: Windows Version: 10.0 Build 17134 (revision: 523; 64-bit)

Your Windows is out of date and Game Mode is on by default, which will negatively impact OBS' performance. You should update and turn Game Mode off; instructions on how are in the signature below.

18:02:18.395: - source: 'Display Capture' (monitor_capture)
18:02:18.395: - source: 'Game Capture 2' (game_capture)

Avoid using display and game captures in the same scene, this also negatively impacts performance.

18:02:18.951: DShow: HDevice::ConnectPins: failed to connect pins (0x80040207): The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn't exist

Run OBS as administrator. OBS is not being allowed to access your video capture device. You may also need to check if the system setting to allow applications to use your cameras and microphones. (Windows considers capture cards as cameras.)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...mera-microphone-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy

Hi thanks for the reply. I've updated windows 10. I've checked game mode. It was off. I went to my Kaspersky control app, I've allowed all on OBS64, it still doesnt work.

I have another scene called Streaming LGP2. It has one video capture device on LGP2, and it's not showing anything. Black screen...This is getting frustrating. Please help

Narcogen

08:09:41.509: Running as administrator: false

Not running as administrator.

08:09:43.775: DShow: HDevice::ConnectPins: failed to connect pins (0x80040207): The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn't exist

Windows is not letting OBS connect to the video device.

granddel

08:09:41.509: Running as administrator: false

Not running as administrator.

08:09:43.775: DShow: HDevice::ConnectPins: failed to connect pins (0x80040207): The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn't exist

Windows is not letting OBS connect to the video device.
I don't what know else to tell you. I've run it as admin.

Narcogen

Can you please outline the steps you are going through to run OBS as administrator? Because that log shows it is not. So either it is not being run as admin, or that is an old logfile.