Question / Help HELP! High Quality Recordings and Streaming?

Eternal Edocsil

I've been playing Gears of War 4 since its early release on the 7th and trying to record/stream for twitch and youtube. Each time I would try to stream it would drop 99% of the frames and be useless. And whenever I record gameplay and try to edit then upload it, the quality has taken a huge hit from what I'm playing the game on. All my settings for the game are Ultra and it plays 70-140 FPS usually. But the recordings have poor color and pixelated frames allover the image.

I've tried tinkering with settings, which helped my recordings at first, because they would freeze after a few minutes and the recording would be unplayable. I fixed that, but the quality is awful. Each file takes anywhere from a day to two days to upload from size, but the quality of the recording doesn't match.

I spent awhile going through some forums looking at other settings suggestions to try it at, and only managed to cause the recordings to freeze again. What's more; when the recording does freeze I have to close OBS to do anything else because the "Stopping Recording" button won't go away.

I'm including a couple of logs, one from my first time trying to stream/record when it crashed, the second is recordings after I got them to run but are low quality, and the third is from just earlier when I tried out suggested settings.
I'll also include a link to the videos uploaded onto Youtube so far so you can see the quality sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqsKxF3T4qt4Qkgb9qyyALE_fvpB39rR_

P.S. I'm really bad at technical computer jargon. What I need are very basic instructions for how to stream without dropped frames and record high quality without massive files

Attachments

• 2016-10-11 15-55-10.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2016-10-11 19-46-12.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2016-10-14 12-23-34.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 1