Help Getting Audio into OBS from Raspberry Pi

DtM2000

Hi All,

I have been racking my brains for a few days and finally succumbed to adding a Help me post. I've searched through this forum and the internet and cannot find the answer to solve my problem. You are my last resort and I hope you can help me.

I have an arcade cabinet that I use to play arcade games. I want to record my gameplay and have installed OBS onto my PC which sits alongside my arcade cabinet. I have been able to get the video working but not the audio.

I have an Elgato Game Capture Device which is connected to a Raspberry Pi 3 via the HDMI input and output. However, the audio from the Raspberry Pi is outputted from a 3.5mm Audio Jack to an amplifier (Not HDMI as standard because I want the audio going through the amplifier and separately installed speakers as opposed to going through the crappy TV speakers). I have my video in OBS setup correctly by selecting Elgato Game Capture and can see the stream but because my audio is not coming out via HDMI I cannot use the Elgato Capture Device as my audio input for OBS.

I have installed a splitter from my Raspberry Pi 3.5mm audio jack which splits the audio to my amplifier and PC. I did this on the understanding that I could send an audio feed to my PC for access to record in OBS. However, I can't work out what settings I need to configure? In OBS my sources are are setup with
1) Elgato Game Capture - I use this for my video.
2) Webcam - This is used to add a video of me playing on my arcade cabinet.
3) Audio Input Capture - This is where I think I need to get my audio from but have no idea which setting to setup.
I have gone into Settings > Audio > Global Audio Devices and had a look at the drop down options under Desktop Audio where I can see the following options,
- Speakers (Elgato Sound Capture)
- SPDIF Interface (TX1) (Via HD Audio(Win 10))
- HD Audio HDMI Out (Via HD Audio(Win 10))
- Speakers (Via HD Audio(Win 10))
When I select and apply any of the above I do not see my mixer bar showing any movement therefore telling me I have no sound.

I'm new to OBS, have watched numerous how to videos but still stuck.

Please can comeone spare a little time to help?
Thanks in advance and aplogies if this is in the wrong section.
DtM