Good PC and Internet Specs - Constantly dropping frames/Disconnecting. PELASE Help

Havey

Hi guys. So I've been streaming for about 6 months with very little issue. I took the last month off and tried streaming again on Monday....since then EVERY stream has been a disaster.

The stream is fine for a few minutes, then the red box, disconnect....sometimes it will re-connect, sometimes I have to completely restart the stream to get it working again. This will happen 3-4 times over the course of a 2-3 hour stream. I've tried everything. Updated all drives, ran diagnostic tests, various speed tests, restarted my router and modem, updated every app that has anything to do with my stream, changed settings within OBS, including bitrate, etc.. It is ONLY happening within OBS. I'm not getting internet issues outside of streaming.

PC Specs:
i9-9900 @3.6GHz
2060 Super
16GB RAM
around 4TB SSD
Windows 10

Internet Speeds:
430 upload
35 download

I uploaded 2 logs from last night.

I would love any help. It is driving me insane and I'm not sure what to do. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 2020-07-23 17-17-18.txt
    34.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 2020-07-23 19-36-11.txt
    32.5 KB · Views: 48

qhobbes

1. Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues.

Go to Settings > Advanced > Network and check the box next to the option that says "Dynamically change bitrate to manage congestion" [Apply] [OK].
2. The version of Windows you are running has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates (144 and 60 Hz), so you are affected by this limitation.

To fix this issue, we recommend updating to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update. Follow these instructions if you're not sure how to update.
3. To ensure that OBS Studio has the hardware resources it needs for realtime streaming and recording, we recommend disabling the "Game DVR Background Recording" feature via these instructions.
4. Run OBS as Admin
5. Display and Game Capture Sources interfere with each other. Never put them in the same scene.

Post new log or use log analyzer after making those changes.