Global Sources Sorting

Nihongo Nooblet

Hello,

I tried searching for all posts related to sorting, but I couldn't find anything about the global sources.

If possible, could you give the user the option to sort the global sources? If anything, at least provide an option to sort alphabetically?

I'm sure that there are various people that have multiple scenes set up and would like to use global sources across those scenes. Sure, once it's all set up there shouldn't be much change and I understand that. However, I'd like to see that the global sources could be sorted alphabetically or allow the user to manually adjust how their items are sorted. It can even contain the same functions as scene ordering in which the user right-clicks and is able to move the source up or down the list.

TL;DR - Just a minor life benefit of containing proper sorting in global source list. Not highly important.

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
Wait...how many global sources do you have such that you need to sort them all? That sounds...excessive.

Nihongo Nooblet

Well, I have a lot of UI elements for different things. In total, I have 18 global sources.

1) Monitor capture for misc games that I play for the viewers
2) League of Legends Air Client
3) League of Legends Game Client
4) Donations image for my donation tracker
5) Follower image for my follower tracker
6) My camera
7) Twitch Chat
8 and 9) Currently playing music (based on the scene)
10) Ticker message for loading screens
11, 12, 13, and 14) UI overlay for League of Legends (as it's not all in 1 image)
15) Intro image for the beginning of the stream
16) Closing image for the end of the stream
17) Text ticker for raffle giveaways
18) Game capture for my PS3

Who knows what else I may add in the future.... I don't stick to only one game on my stream, and the fade transition for each scene only functions smoothly if I put everything under the global sources.