Global Delay for OBS Studio

Jamie Diaz Ruiz

I think this is a must, in OBS Classic, you could set a global audio delay to fix Skype so the camera and voices would be in sync. OBS Studio doesn't have this and it's one of the most frustrating things. I produce a call of duty league, and I use OBS Studio to do, for me to keep producing them, the feature needs to be added to studio.

Harold

Click the gear by the word mixer in the main window. You can adjust your audio sync there.

Jamie Diaz Ruiz

Click the gear by the word mixer in the main window. You can adjust your audio sync there.

I'm trying to sync up Skype webcams and the audio. Since you have to capture the Skype cams via Window capture, you can't add a delay to that. So that doesn't do much.

Harold

So you never even bothered trying to use sync offsets to adjust the sync of their audio?

Jamie Diaz Ruiz

So you never even bothered trying to use sync offsets to adjust the sync of their audio?

Yes I have, but the issue is the cameras in Skype don't have a delay so the audio is off and doesn't match up. Since everything is running with a delay, it doesn't match. Since you can't add a delay to a window capture.