Bug Report Glitch frames while record Minecraft with screen capture mode

zekro

Hey! I have a heavy problem with my obs capture since I bough a new graphic (from NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 to AMD Radeon R9 380) card for my pc. (Sorry i'm german and my english isn't so well ;) )

In this video you can see my problem. I've recordet minecraft with the screen capture mode of obs with the h.264 codec. I've tried everything. Changing every obs setting, tried every Minececraft version with mods and without and with shader and with java 64-bit and 32-bit and obs 64- and 32-bit and so on. I also updatet my drivers and java and obs...

If I capture minecraft in the monitor mode I don't have these problems. But the framerate isn't the best and there are little back-jumps in the capture.

And the problem is only if I record Minecraft. Oter games like GTA V or League of Legends dont have such a problem.

Here you can see the current log of my obs system: https://gist.github.com/c95868a36e766aa7ca03

I hobe somebody can help me with this problem.

PS: Here you can see my PC-Specs if you need:
  • AMD FX-6300
  • G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600kit RAM
  • Sapphiere Nitro (AMD Radeon) R9 380
  • Asrock 970 Extreme4
  • Java Version: 8 update 60 64bit
  • OBS: v0.655b 64bit

Last edited:

Harold

Are you using optifine in minecraft?
Are you using vsync?

Why aren't you using game capture with minecraft?

zekro

Are you using optifine in minecraft?
Are you using vsync?

Why aren't you using game capture with minecraft?

I also tried with and without optifine and I also tried with vsync and configure framerates. And I only have the Problem with the game capture mode.

Rooster

Bump. Getting this thread some attention would be very VERY helpful :D 300 series cards seems to be exhibiting this issue. I have the same problem with Minecraft. My guess is Java related, seeing as this shows no similar symptoms in other games or applications.

Socks.