Free GetSpotify (Remake) | Artist | Track | Cover | Wishlist and more [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NK ITMedia

Hey @broadcastguy
Unfortunately, we could not reproduce your problem.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact our support team.
https://support.nkitmedia.de/?lang=en_US

372mV1S.png

7NK7Usy.png

yRuPBWv.png

broadcastguy

I was going to leave this be, however...

I will assume this is just a false positive, but I didn't intentionally scan the directory in question - Windows found this on its own. I did uninstall the software. Good luck with your future development.

upload_2017-4-3_10-50-59.png

NK ITMedia

Okay this is very strange. But thanks for your feedback.

I think the problem is the installer. Because I dont use the registry. And Windows Defender shows a registry key (uninstall).

Last edited:

Mike9823

I have an issue where the application keeps closing. It's every 15-20 minutes and I have to re-open it? Says it stopped working, just happened while I was typing this. It's so frustrating! What am I doing wrong you think?

Giovanny

I have an issue where the application keeps closing. It's every 15-20 minutes and I have to re-open it? Says it stopped working, just happened while I was typing this. It's so frustrating! What am I doing wrong you think?
IM HAVING THE SAMMMMEEEE ISSUE. I even bought the get spotify pro to see if it would stop but it keeps closing every few minutes, sometimes even seconds, Please help! let me know if you figure anything out Mike.

NK ITMedia

IM HAVING THE SAMMMMEEEE ISSUE. I even bought the get spotify pro to see if it would stop but it keeps closing every few minutes, sometimes even seconds, Please help! let me know if you figure anything out Mike.
We are working on a solution but could not reproduce the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.