Game dependant scenes? (No idea if that title is what I mean :/)

Snappiestjack

I've recently been setting up OBS, and was wondering it would be good if there was another box just like the scenes and sources ones but for games(?).

So you could add a game to the game box and have unique scenes for that certain game, which had its own sources, then you could have another game which also had its own sources and scenes. This way a streamer could easily set up a stream for whatever game they wanted to play without needing to reorganize there scenes and sources.

Something like this?
c4ab25d9ffdadea81a5946da340632b0.png

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
This might be interesting for the rewrite as it will allow different Interfaces but there will probably be also a way to load and save scenes. OBS in general is tailored to be a Streaming software, I think. Not to be a Game Streaming software. So we will have to see what works best for all streamers :)

Snappiestjack

This might be interesting for the rewrite as it will allow different Interfaces but there will probably be also a way to load and save scenes. OBS in general is tailored to be a Streaming software, I think. Not to be a Game Streaming software. So we will have to see what works best for all streamers :)
I was literally about to edit my post, to add even a option to save pre made scenes and sources would be amazing. But I get were you're coming from.