Game Capture + Saints Row 3

rowyourboat

I'm just getting a black screen when trying to stream Saints Row 3. Perhaps someone can update Game Capture?

Window mode + desktop capture doesn't work very well either, i'm getting some weird stuttering which makes it unplayable/unwatchable.

I'm not even close to maxing out my cpu (i7 3770k overclocked) or so I dont know what causes the stuttering -- it's only when streaming.

ProClub

rowyourboat said:
I'm just getting a black screen when trying to stream Saints Row 3. Perhaps someone can update Game Capture?

Window mode + desktop capture doesn't work very well either, i'm getting some weird stuttering which makes it unplayable/unwatchable.

I'm not even close to maxing out my cpu (i7 3770k overclocked) or so I dont know what causes the stuttering -- it's only when streaming.

Go into video settings and run SR3 in windowed mode.

paibox

heros in an halfshel
Game Capture does work with Saints Row 3, however it only seems to work with the DirectX 9 executable.

(I actually got it to work with the DX10/11 executable once, but the capture only worked when the game was minimized, or otherwise in the background.)

rowyourboat

ProClub said:
rowyourboat said:

Go into video settings and run SR3 in windowed mode.

duh, i know
however the game stutters a lot when i start capturing for whatever reason
im like below 40% cpu usage ~~

paibox said:
Game Capture does work with Saints Row 3, however it only seems to work with the DirectX 9 executable.

(I actually got it to work with the DX10/11 executable once, but the capture only worked when the game was minimized, or otherwise in the background.)

ahh.. yeah good point, didn't think of that
works with dx9