Game capture frozen on a single frame. No fix online helped

daligg

After 2 days of trying to fix this thing I finally decided to ask for help here.

So for the last 3-2 days everytime I try to record/stream with game capture, the game is running fine but on OBS the game is frozen on a single frame but I can still see my mouse cursor move around. I have searched for a fix and I tried everything and nothing helped. It's almost like I'm the only person that ever had this problem lol
I also tried window capture and that also does not work, only display capture works but it tanks my fps in games and I don't really feel comfortable streaming my desktop.
I don't even know how it broke, it was fine one day and the next day it was just broken. I haven't changed any settings, downloaded any plugins or whatever. It just broke.

I would be forever grateful if someone tells me how to fix this

log: https://obsproject.com/logs/E0N-53w0Sujwg2VG

LaplaceDC

Same problem, OBS capture a frozed frame in the game, and if I configure the game capture again, it no longer shows any image. A few weeks ago everything was in perfect condition but now I cannot capture the game, I cannot use Screen Capture because my monitor is HDR and if I do it this way the image is very very bright (it cannot be seen correctly, in Game capture the image is fine in bright)

This is my LOG file and my specs system:

LOG: https://obsproject.com/logs/deIxKks9T0MqSkwh

System:
Ryzen 7 5800x
RTX 3060TI (for gaming GPU 0)
GTX 1070 (for encoding GPU 1)
32GB RAM DDR4 3000 Mhz

ganangxgaming

Thankyou now obs game cappture works valorant and overwatch. just kill process the riva tuner in your task manager :)))

John-Shepard

Forum a bit godforsaken, 2 years almost to be precise, but I have figured out how to fix this, again, without having to remove rivatuner
Go to options on rivatuner, and check this option
1714615076861.png

or check this option for specific game
1714615123720.png

when i reinstalled windows 11, i noticed that again i stopped working the obs with game capture, but the rest was running smoothly, i didn't realize until today that this option was removed, so even if you save a copy of the rivatuner settings, every time you reinstall it etc, make sure that this option is activated.

Avisity

Forum a bit godforsaken, 2 years almost to be precise, but I have figured out how to fix this, again, without having to remove rivatuner
Go to options on rivatuner, and check this option
View attachment 103615
or check this option for specific game
View attachment 103616

when i reinstalled windows 11, i noticed that again i stopped working the obs with game capture, but the rest was running smoothly, i didn't realize until today that this option was removed, so even if you save a copy of the rivatuner settings, every time you reinstall it etc, make sure that this option is activated.
youre an absolute fucking legend for this