Question / Help Game capture *BLACK SCREEN* [Destiny 2]

Xiviuz

Everything worked fine a few days ago.
When i try to stream with game capture now, it's just black.
I've tried destiny 2 and league of legends so far. I've tried fullscreen, windowed and fullscreen windowed.
I have also tried running OBS compatible with windows 8 and as admin. I tried changing around on the Nvidia control panel, but it's still black.

Any ideas or solutions?

BK-Morpheus

Same here....
Before the DLC Update I used borderless window mode (or how ever this one is called) and window_capture in OBS.
Since the Update OBS window_capture can only grab a black screen.

How to solve this:
Search the destiny2.exe, rightclick on it, go to properties and then compatibility. Then activate "disable fullscreen optimizations" and enjoy.
No Idea, why I never needed this setting before the Destiny 2 Update.

compatip9ryx.png

Xiviuz

Same here....
Before the DLC Update I used borderless window mode (or how ever this one is called) and window_capture in OBS.

How to solve this:
Search the destiny2.exe, rightclick on it, go to properties and then compatibility. Then activate "disable fullscreen optimizations" and enjoy.

compatip9ryx.png
Thank you so much! <3 It worked! holy, you made my day!

awolive

I run Display capture and destiny 2 borderless windowed full screen and no problem with black screens here (except for the occasional slight FPS dip within OBS 54 is lowest I've seen). But as Dilaz stated bungie doesn't allow full screen non-windowed capture to work. =(

AmusedIris

Same here....

How to solve this:

compatip9ryx.png

LIFE. SAVER.

LordClaros

Same here....

How to solve this:

compatip9ryx.png

You're a gosh darn hero. I made an account SPECIFICALLY to thank you. No joke. Cheers, mate. <3

majorlinux

Same here....

How to solve this:

compatip9ryx.png
Thank you so much for this!