Full screen with active HDR, recording indicator

TinmanHU

I'm just getting to know OBS Studio, but I've been searching for days and I just can't find a way to see an indicator when I start recording and when I stop recording in full screen with active HDR. I would like to have one of those. There is no feedback whatsoever as to whether the recording has started or accepted the button press. This is a big problem because if by chance the keyboard hasn't recorded the pre-set start recording button press, I'll be talking for 2 hours with nothing recorded. I've been there. Very annoying!

(OBS-HUD plugin is not working with active HDR, because it turns off HDR.)

Thank you.

The OBS-HUD for me works with HDR, I have recorded several test videos and broadcasts.

But it is not part of OBS and it is quite recent.

CobaltDragon

The OBS-HUD for me works with HDR, I have recorded several test videos and broadcasts.

But it is not part of OBS and it is quite recent.
Interesting. Are you running these HDR games in full screen mode, or borderless/window mode? If OBS-HUD is working over a full screen game I'd like to know which game that is.

No, it does not record in HDR. I looked at the video infos in VLC and I thought it was capturing in HDR. But Youtube doesn't recognize it as HDR.