Full Screen Projector on ALL Scenes by Default?

Is there a way to apply the "Full Screen Projector" on ALL scenes, without having to manually select it for each individual scene?

I would like our speakers and performers to be able to see what is being broadcast at all times.

In addition, we anticipate a live audience, which would like to see the broadcast stream on large screen monitors while attending in person.

Thanks for any tips.

-da

Is there a way to apply the "Full Screen Projector" on ALL scenes, without having to manually select it for each individual scene?

I would like our speakers and performers to be able to see what is being broadcast at all times.

In addition, we anticipate a live audience, which would like to see the broadcast stream on large screen monitors while attending in person.

Thanks for any tips.

-da

Answering my own question: If you right click on the right side of the application screen - in the area next to the preview window - it will present a context menu. You can select "Full Screen Projector" there and select the screen. Then the projector is applied to all scenes by default.

alken

thank you so much. I created an account just to thank you. you are appreciated for answering your own question lol