Question / Help Follower/donation notifications

katen

As you may know there are a lot of notification sites but they all require either a screen region (with green screen) or a file that you have to add to your scene that is not compatible with mac. I'd like to know when this will be added because nowadays in streams notifications are crucial. Thank you for making OBS on mac, if I could give the team a hug I would. Thank you guys and can't wait for more features to be added.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Those features will be added to the mac - it's still being worked on.

badgeroni

im also desperate for this to be added, in fact after this is added, i wouldnt need anything else. any clues to if this will be released in the next update Jim? or is it not too high up the list of prioritys?

Delirious_Ko

Ya that's really all I'm waiting for as well. If they had a green screen setting I could have follower updates live along with a chat overlay. I'd be set at that point. w/e comes after that would just be extra. Pls give it to us Jim XD

badgeroni

what actually is green screen and how do you set it up Deli? I've heard people talk about that in the past but not entirely sure what it means or what it is

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
This capability will be possible sooner rather than later. Possibly by next version, though no promises.

katen

Any update on this btw? Not trying to be impatient, just checking. We really need this to stream xD