Focusrite logic obs

mcrsa2020

im running Catalina on an iMac. My audio interface is a focusrite 18i8. Using the latest version of Logic Pro X, 20.5.1
I’ve configured an aggregate device using soundflower and followed the various tutorials re signal flow. I’m using 6 channels of in logic.
the problem I’m having is that the mix in logic is very different from what records to obs. Not hearing effects, eq. And the levels are also very different. I’ve spent hours chasing a solution to get the live music stream In obs tosound the same as it does in logic.Help!!!

Webly

im running Catalina on an iMac. My audio interface is a focusrite 18i8. Using the latest version of Logic Pro X, 20.5.1
I’ve configured an aggregate device using soundflower and followed the various tutorials re signal flow. I’m using 6 channels of in logic.
the problem I’m having is that the mix in logic is very different from what records to obs. Not hearing effects, eq. And the levels are also very different. I’ve spent hours chasing a solution to get the live music stream In obs tosound the same as it does in logic.Help!!!
Same problem here.