Fluctuating Bitrate, Stream lag, no internet issues or ISP throttle.

TheEkion

Im not big in the whole networking thing so please bare with my minimal info here. I've been streaming for a while now and never encountered this issue before. Until yesterday (07-04-23) I've been able to stream at 1080p 60 fps with 6000 bit rate no problem. A basic list of my PC Specs are: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, AMD Radeon 6600XT, 16GB Ram. Internet sees no issues with max of 360 MB/s down and max of 11 MB/s up. But since yesterday when I stream, my bitrate will drop at random. Sometimes disconnecting me, other times just dropping to low values. It will only keep a solid bitrate for maybe a max of a couple minutes. I've spent all night going through forums and threads looking for every possible fix. I contacted my ISP to see if they could find any issues on their end. Could not find any. They even did a factory reset on the router. I checked the cables and all is fine. I've been monitoring the network upload through the resource manager and nothing other than obs is sending out upload. I did a trace route to twitch and everything came back fine with low pings. This was obvious to me for streaming on any platform has this issue, not just twitch. All of my drivers are up to date, and even made the hardest decision on upgrading to windows 11 assuming windows was the issue. Nothing is coming back with errors. I even went on another computer and tried streaming off of it and still the issue persists. It just does not make sense how this is even happening. The only thing I can think of is that i'm experiencing first hand someone trying to deny my service. But there is no trace of anything. It's almost as if it's an anomaly. I've made no changes to my computer (downloading a program, obs settings etc...) for anything to go wrong. If there is any information that would help better investigate this issue please request and explain how to obtain the info.

Edit: Added Log file from last attempted stream

Attachments

• 2023-07-05 20-34-14.txt
    106.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: