Question / Help Flickering with Game Capture in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

SuperVerd

When capturing Call of Duty Modern Warfare with Game Capture, the capture will flicker. I am not sure if this is an issue with my settings or if it is just a problem with Modern Warfare. I have tried a bunch of different settings within obs including recording format, encoder (both NVENC and x264) resolution scaling and fps. I have also tried using Vsync, borderless, full screen and windowed modes in game. I have noticed that when tabbed out of the game, the flicker only occurs when the mouse is over the desktop and never when over any windows or the task bar. I recorded this happening and collected the matching log, full screen is display capture and does not have this issue and PiP is game capture.

Adrian Thompson

When capturing Call of Duty Modern Warfare with Game Capture, the capture will flicker. I am not sure if this is an issue with my settings or if it is just a problem with Modern Warfare. I have tried a bunch of different settings within obs including recording format, encoder (both NVENC and x264) resolution scaling and fps. I have also tried using Vsync, borderless, full screen and windowed modes in game. I have noticed that when tabbed out of the game, the flicker only occurs when the mouse is over the desktop and never when over any windows or the task bar. I recorded this happening and collected the matching log, full screen is display capture and does not have this issue and PiP is game capture.

I’m having the same issue! Only this game flickers!