Feedback from YouTube streamer

Sou

Hi! First I would like to say that you guys are doing awesome work!:D

So about YouTube, streaming is working without any problems! YouTube live is now in beta so it is not to common but maybe in the future u will be able to add "play ads" button for this web? YouTube has "wirecast for youtube" with button like this. You have to have "advanced youtube live" to play ads. So as I said it is not so important now ;)

Second thing is about my Logitech quick cam, sometimes it is freezeing for few secs or start playing like 1 frame per 2 sec... I think it might something to do with OBS because I don't have it in xsplit or logitech software.

Last thing is again about YouTube, when I stream for more than 1-2h the final video (saved on my channel) is starting to be out of sync with audio. I didn't check this with other software so it might be youtube issue, but maybe you have some idea how to fix this;)

And again, good work!:D

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
YouTube doesn't provide an API to run ads, it's a proprietary function within their custom branded wirecast. Their whole live API is really quite lacking, you cannot even retrieve viewer counts.