[Feature request] - Update NVENC to include more advanced options

Zidakuh

Is it possible to update the featureset of the NVENC H.264 encoder to have more than the current standard features?
Like this post
I compiled my own obs-ffmpeg.dll now so this is not needed anymore but if anyone wants to compile too their own version of this here its.

obs-jpg.25144

Attachments
But maybe add the ability to use more than two reference frames as well?

DeMoN

I would love an editable ffmpeg commandline.
GUIs are almost always a limiter in possible settings.

tip to you: dont use CBR for recording, use CQP and a value between 10 and 16. CBR is only useful for livestreams. Your CBR bitrate is way too low too for recordings.

Zidakuh

I would love an editable ffmpeg commandline.
GUIs are almost always a limiter in possible settings.

tip to you: dont use CBR for recording, use CQP and a value between 10 and 16. CBR is only useful for livestreams. Your CBR bitrate is way too low too for recordings.

I am aware I shouldn't use CBR for recording. That image is from an older post, I just pulled it here for the sake of "showcasing" it.
Also, FFMPEG does have an editable commandline, like x264 has on the streaming tab, however, NVENC's commands are limited to what is enabled in FFMPEG, e.g. "bframes=value temporal_aq=boolean aq_strength=value, etc." I have a full list here
The only thing I think is missing, is the ability to use referance frames, as that defaults to "1 ReFrames" using FFMPEG, as compared to "2 ReFrames" when using anything but FFMPEG