Feature Request: Standby Buffer Mode (or something)

Spets15

Hi, I always use Fraps. But then I discovered OBS Project, and I really like it.
Something I like of Fraps is that it have a feature that allows you to put the recording on standby mode. (Holding F9 rec key) the fps numbers turn purple to let you know the standby mode. It also still recording into a buffer, that you can set the time, so when you press "F9" again it star recording, but also, adds the buffering recording. Lets say, you set the buffer to 30 sec. You start playing a game and recording in Standby mode, nothing interesting happen, then suddenly something explodes in front of your face, you are in shock, slow to react and you hit "F9" like 10 sec too late, the awesome explosion video footage is gone! But... in the final video you can see that the 30 sec before the explosion, AND the explosion to your face, was recorded too. You so happy now! :p

Also will be nice a multi channel sound recording, like Action! have. So you have mic and ingame sound separately in different channels.