Feature Request - Copy Scene

FerretBomb

In the interests of uniformity between scenes, having a 'copy scene' would be very handy. For example, a 'Main Stream' scene with a watermark, video cam, chatbox, and variety of sources.

But what if you just want to turn your cam, mark, chat off for a fullscreen cutscene? Either hit the boxes quick and hope, or manually duplicate your main-scene (and all of its inputs) and try to get everything positioned right (such as if you still want to leave the watermark up).

Solution? Copy scene! Copy it, assign a different hotkey, switch off or delete the sources you don't want to use. Keeps everything you want to keep positioned correctly, and lets you easily remove what you don't. A live-update (to mirror the main scene) would be kind of hot, but not worth the time/effort/complexity added, when you can do your changes to the main scene, delete the secondary, make a copy of the main, delete the stuff you don't want, and set the old hotkey to the new copy.

Stops you from having to add capture sources for every game you want to cast, when you're just doing a minor positioning or graphical splash update, too (which is time-consuming and almost hair-tearingly frustrating).

FerretBomb

Wow; not sure how I missed that. Was specifically looking for it and everything. Suppose I can only blame it on it having been quite late (early). Can feel free to close this, and call me a derp. :)