Question / Help FB Live Help

Jake COJ

Because of Covi-19 i am in a very unique situation and am trying to find solutions.

I have a church service that needs to be broadcast live to fb. I want to use obs for live lower thirds.

I am remote from the person who is streaming live and all they have is an iphone.

Is there a way to get the camera feed from the iphone to my computer remotely then from my computer to fb live via obs?

PastorTim

I'm doing the same thing only not remotely. I downloaded OBS Camera ($15.99) from the App store. It allows using the iPhone lightning cable into the pc and uses the iPhone as a webcam. Really great pic. OBS then streams to Fb. BTW, I also input the audio from the soundboard into the pc and into OBS. I use a head mic (but handheld would do also) and the sound is great. Much better than the iPhone mic. But like I said it's not wireless from the iphone to the pc.

micahw

Try using a video call service such as Zoom, or Google Hangouts/Meet or even FaceTime on Mac. Then, on your OBS computer, connect to then and add a window video source. Connect this to your browser, Zoom application, or whatever window you see it on. If you dont want to see specific parts of the window, such as the tabs in chrome on the top, right click on the source and add a crop filter.

Hope this helps!
Keep serving!
Micah