Fantastic Service

ThePinkGoat

A Big thanks goes out to ThoNohT for spending well over an hour with me today. He got my stream working because I'm to stupid to figure it out myself. I let him take control of my computer and he did a fantastic job. He even setup the "scene switcher" for me.

I'm just another amateur gamer who wants to stream.

If he has a manager, boss, owner please tell him good job. He was extremely helpful and even watched me play for a little wile to make sure it looked as good and smooth.

ThoNohT without your help and support I would be considering xsplit paid version. I will tell everyone I know about OBS. Thanks guys, really really really happy with my setup.

Keep up the hard work guys/girls you really have something special. See you around when I need help -_-

Andrew

ThePinkGoat

Warchamp7

Forum Admin
Re: Fantastic Customer Service

ThoNohT is just another member of the community, just like we all are. There is no company or anything here, just a bunch of people working together and helping out :)

ThoNohT

Developer
Re: Fantastic Customer Service

Yeah, show me the money. Jim, I want a 10% raise right now!

But honestly, thanks for making this topic, just being mentioned like that makes it all worth it. We tried to explain to you that you are in fact not a customer, as we are not a company and you aren't paying anything. I, like you are, am just a member of the community trying to help out. And you were most cooperative, allowing for a very quick setup.

The best thing you can do for us, is spread the word about OBS :).