Failed to stop recording and mkv file is lost

Komando128

I have been using OBS for a year to record content for my YouTube channel and it has happened to me 3 times that when I click the button to stop recording, the program stays in STOPPING but the process never ends and the only way to stop it is to kill the process from the system monitor. I use Linux Mint 20 (although this also happened to me in 19)
The problem is that when closing the program forcibly, the mkv file is not appear in my folder and it is impossible to recover. I have tried all kinds of data recovery solutions to no avail. In the OBS log, however, it indicates that the file has been generated in the folder where I store my recordings, but there is nothing there, or anywhere else on the hard drive. We make live content, and there is no way to re-record these types of videos, once lost they have been lost forever ... is there a way to recover the video or know why it happens to prevent it from happening again? It is very frustrating to lose a two hour game session and this is the third time that has happened to us ...
I attach the log, in which you can see that the second video, the one at 23:45 if it was generated in the folder ...

Attachments

• 2021-01-09 23-17-49.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 9