Question / Help Failed to connect to server

Vingji

Hi
I want to do some Live streaming on Youtube like i always done but suddently it gives me this error.
I have tried anything i could find on the internet but nothing works.
1- Let it through the firewall
2- Done scan for malware on the PC
3- Reset all the settings and reconfigure
4- Tried almost all different settings like Bind ID was the most suggested
5- Reinstall from scratch even deleted the folders manually from %appdata%
6- Tried backup server of YouTube and reset the stream key, and also with server URL + Stream Key

and many more things i can not remember right now.
I tried with Twich and it works fine so the problem is with YouTUBE.

Running in Win 10 64bit

Plaese can anyone help??

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
16:47:46.450: a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2 is offline. Try a different server (ECONNREFUSED).

Something is blocking your connection to youtube. Check firewall / security software / host files / etc.

Vingji

I have tried a different server, and also have let manually OBS through firewall IN and OUT, and on twitch it works just fine only with you tube doesn't.

I just deactivated all Firewall and antivirus and still get the same error

Last edited:

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
I can confirm that the server works in both IPv6 and IPv4, so there's definitely something on your end or with your ISP that is preventing it.

Try "ping a.rtmp.youtube.com" in a cmd prompt.

Vingji

i did it and it ping just fine, a bit high in ms but its ok. and mind you that this ping is doen with all Firewall on and Antivirus on also

Now i am calling my provider and see what they have to say

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 37

Vingji

I can confirm that the server works in both IPv6 and IPv4, so there's definitely something on your end or with your ISP that is preventing it.

Try "ping a.rtmp.youtube.com" in a cmd prompt.

Ok now you were right, i contacted the ISP and he changed something to mi IP and now i can connect just fine, so thnak you very much.