Question / Help Facebook live blurry quality

deddoman

Hello everyone, first time here, but i am out of ideas. I really dont know what to do, i tried a lot of tutorials, solutions etc. Right now i using facebook live streaming services for about 2 moths. So i could say i am not begginer. I dont know why, but somehow stream quality got really low. I dont remember when, but i think it happened after obs update. First i always record something then i try to stream it. I even tried previously recorded video files, they worked perfect before update.. Now they are blurry like everything.

By the way i tested on both laptops. One of them has i7-4720HQ, GTX 960M, 8Gb ram other one has intel pentium and only intel vga. They both produced same results :/

On utorrent when downloading i have 10mb/s, when uploading i have 8-9mb/s. So i dont think that i have problem with my network. By the way when streaming i always using lan cable. Adding one photo to show how my stream looks like now....

a75970ee52.jpg

If really i have no idea what to change in my settings. I tried everything and all kind of combinations. Here i am adding my settings screenshot.

15xloig.jpg