Export and import profiles (and scenes)

Jurgen

Hi,

I know it's pretty straight forward to copy your profiles from one computer and put them in your OBS on a different computer.
Yet, for working with multiple (and not all as tech-savvy) users, it would be handy if OBS would allow to export (e.g. to a .zip file) and import profiles. This way, you could have a consistent look and feel when multiple persons work on the same series of screencasts.

I think/hope it's pretty trivial to add this function, but I can imagine the multiplatform aspect could make it more difficult than I anticipate.

Thanks already for creating this great tool!

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Its definitely not a bad idea, especially for the less tech savy users.
Currently the main focus of development is to reach feature parity with the Classic OBS, but this option could be added in the future. People even requested an online service for OBS that saves your profile etc online. But your idea sounds much more reasonable.

Siriö Astarot

I add myself to the petition of this characteristic, than already this implemented in Telestream Gameshow, in your website section Share.

The idea would be, being able to save our templates for games with HUD and BRB personalized like Fallout 4, The Division, etc..., making save in profiles and upload it to be able to share with all, in an exclusive format of OBS Studio.