Question / Help Encoding Overloaded...?

Captain_IceFire

I am having the same issue. My current PC setup is an I7-7700k, gtx 1070ti, 16gb of ram. I really dont know what to do. I was trying to stream Dying Light and I get this error all the time. I play any other game and its fine.

I am having the same issue. My current PC setup is an I7-7700k, gtx 1070ti, 16gb of ram. I really dont know what to do. I was trying to stream Dying Light and I get this error all the time. I play any other game and its fine.
Can you please create a new thread, this thread was started in 2016. OBS Studio has received a number of updates since the beginning of this thread, a lot of optimizations are inclusive of those updates.

In the new thread,
Can you do a few minutes' worth of recording/streaming (Doing what you would normally do in-game) then stop the recording/streaming session, then upload a current logfile please so I or someone else can further assist in troubleshooting:
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/please-post-a-log-with-your-issue-heres-how.23074/

fafnirknight

I only started using obs a month ago and its been 3 weeks since I was able to use my obs application to stream since my obs application keeps telling me that my encoding is overloading even though I use the same applications I used when I stream during the time I was able to stream. I tried changing my settings and stuff but same thing happens. So if there is a way to fix this please tell me so that I could start using the application again that would be a great help. ^-^

I only started using obs a month ago and its been 3 weeks since I was able to use my obs application to stream since my obs application keeps telling me that my encoding is overloading even though I use the same applications I used when I stream during the time I was able to stream. I tried changing my settings and stuff but same thing happens. So if there is a way to fix this please tell me so that I could start using the application again that would be a great help. ^-^
Can you please create a new thread, this thread was started in 2016. OBS Studio has received a number of updates since the beginning of this thread, a lot of optimizations are inclusive of those updates.

In the new thread,
Can you do a few minutes' worth of recording/streaming (Doing what you would normally do in-game) then stop the recording/streaming session, then upload a current logfile please so I or someone else can further assist in troubleshooting:
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/please-post-a-log-with-your-issue-heres-how.23074/