XxPocketrockxX

Hey all, I am a new user of obs I’ve managed to figure the basic setup. Adding sources and creating scenes and setting up for first record. All good to go when I got the encoding error /cpu usage to high etc message. I’ve tried downscaling output res to 720. It’s sitting around17% then jumps up to 67% when I start the record. I’m using desktop audio and it seems fine when I stop running the audio which I need to have. Also another query some of you may know the answer to…. I’m not going to be near my comp while streaming, is there a way to auto switch scenes or have them timed to switch automatically ? Thankyou

XxPocketrockxX

Hey all, I am a new user of obs I’ve managed to figure the basic setup. Adding sources and creating scenes and setting up for first record. All good to go when I got the encoding error /cpu usage to high etc message. I’ve tried downscaling output res to 720. It’s sitting around17% then jumps up to 67% when I start the record. I’m using desktop audio and it seems fine when I stop running the audio which I need to have. Also another query some of you may know the answer to…. I’m not going to be near my comp while streaming, is there a way to auto switch scenes or have them timed to switch automatically ? Thankyou

XxPocketrockxX

Thankyou! I did see the log files on the top bar. I’ll do this tomorrow :)