"Encoder Overloaded, Try turning down video settings or switching to faster encoding preset"

NoobzYT

My video tab is base 1920x1080, Output resolution 1920x1080, Downscale filter Bilinear and 360fps.

I really don't want to change my resolution as I upload on youtube, and I use 1080p but upscaling just looks horrible, I tried lowering my framerate down to 120fps and still nothing, (I don't want to change it below that because I kinda rely on the rly nice motion blur it gives me for the video quality)

What can I do (probably in the tab below) that should fix the issuse (the thing I don't get is how people with similar or worse specs than me can run these settings and more but i can't)

Specs -
AMD Ryzen 5 3600x (CPU)
AMD Radeon RX 5700xt (GPU)
ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 a/c B550 (Motherboard)
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (RAM running 3200mhz)
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb (SSD)

Output tab
1630616911769.png

Lawrence_SoCal

What are you doing for monitoring hardware resource (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc) utilization [for ex. using Task manager’s Performance tab and/or Resource Monitor] ?

unrelated - why are you ignoring the big warning about NOT recording to MP4. And don't say because you can't upload the MKV.. that isn't a reasonable answer. record to MKV, remux to MP4 if need be (my 7-10GB MKV takes maybe 15 seconds to remux to MP4 .. in this case, remuxing is ONLY swapping out the wrapper, not touching the encoded video inside, hence the speed)