output 720
downscale lanczos
fps 60

link to my parts
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/archlord2k/saved/3YWPxr

Tarumes

Hello

please read pinned posts they say provide a logfile
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/please-post-a-log-with-your-issue-heres-how.23074/

Please try to include a recording/streaming session when you experience problems while streaming or recording,
as OBS only writes important performance data during recording or streaming sessions.

If you have solved your problem yourself, please let the others know how you did it If someone else has the same problem,
he will find your post, read it through, is no step closer to solving it, and has wasted some time.

Tarumes

your logfile holds no streaming/recording session ...
start streaming/recording stop recording/streaming and then upload logfile

archlord2k3

thats a hard one cuz i go in and out of my game and its on boardless window
i didnt have problems on the 12th 13th or so

D

Deleted member 121471

@Tarumes already pointed out switching to "Game capture", as it is the fastest capture method and being borderless windowed should have no impact on this capture method, at all, as it's how I capture all my games as well unless the title you're playing has a particularly poor implementation of it.

Since it doesn't seem you're using a scene with fullscreen camera, you can downscale your cam resolution to something like 360p or 480p, which will help with freeing up some resources for your x264 encoder while having virtually no impact on cam quality, since I assume it's already on some corner of your screen.

Lastly, why is your base canvas not equal to your native screen resolution?

If you wish to use Hardware encoding, you need to use "Quality" preset.

archlord2k3

ok heres the problem i was streaming for 2 days 13-14th 720p 4500 bitate, Nvec setting with 0 problems then yesterday i started to get frame drop from no where so then i downscaled to x264 then i got the encoder error saying i needed to downscale again!