Encoder Error While Streaming

Jaggz

Hello, I recently have been experiencing a random error saying " an encoding error occurred while streaming" When this happens, it causes the stream to crash but I have also noticed when it displays this error it also somehow started recording without me touching anything. I looked at my hotkeys nothing saved there so I have no idea why it randomly starts recording when this happens. I check to see if there is a video recorded of a small video and nothing there. I recently upgraded to a RTX 2080 Super and installed a editing program which it asked me to update my graphics card drivers but I have done the clean install of the drivers and still happens. I do use the Apple iPhone el gato stream deck app and read some had issues when switching scenes same message would appear. These are the things I run all the time and have never had any issues... Randomly started happening. I was wondering if you might have any information that might help? Thank you https://obsproject.com/logs/DSq_t0yrwxguefbF

BodariJone

Thanks for this thread. I got same error multiple times. I was too lazy to report those. I don't use any stream deck app.